Sunday, September 14, 2008

Suzie's Info

Potter ID: Suzie Weasley

Rav ID: suecraine

I am allergic to: 100% wool and wasabi

Pets I have: sadly none (my cat passed away earlier this year)

My favorite yarn: Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Lightweight

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? N/A

My favor flavor: Chocolate and salt mixed together

My favorite holiday: Halloween

I would like to receive a sock kit

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: Knit Picks Harmony Wood fixed circulars sizes 0-2, in either 40" or 47" lengths (I'm a magic loop addict)

Is there a brand that you are dying to try? Not really. I am a little curious about Addi Lace

I've participated in HSKS: 0 times

Do you have a birthday during this swap? No



1 comment:

Winnie said...

The Snitch hidden on the muggle blog of a relative of yours. Can it be that easy?? Not really, because your family tree is riddled with many of the Harry Potter families. So, which one? Think pink . . . or purple . . . or maybe green.