Monday, September 29, 2008

Hufflepuff Quiz #2

1. Which is your favorite book in the series (and why)?
I go back and forth about what one is my favorite, but I think it's Goblet of Fire. I thought the whole story was great and it's when the series took a turn from great kids books to something that engaged my imagination for weeks on end. I associate all the books with good or great memories (My favorite is discovering the books in the Borders by the Twin Towers. POA had just come out and I read about it in the NY Times. I ended up reading 1/2 of the first one in store, bought all three in hardcover and came back almost an hour late from lunch).

2. If you were taking Owls, which class would you get an E in? Would you get any Ts?
I'd probably get Es in Transfiguration and History of Magical Arts (I'm a history junkie). I'd probably get a T in potions (I tend not to closely follow recipes when cooking so I can only imagine what I'd do with a potion).

3. Who is you favorite characters (or characters) in the Harry Potter series?
Hermione, Fred and George, Ginny and Harry

4. If you had to pick 1 character for a roommate, who would you pick and why? Who'd be your least favorite to have as a roommate?
I'd pick Ginny Weasley. She's had to hold her own with all those brothers and would know how to be easy going and share. I'd hate to share a room with Ron.

5. Hufflepuffs are a hardworking bunch, but also a bit mischevious. Which Hogwarts professor would you most like to prank, and how would you do it>
I would love to play a prank on Dumbledore (if you're gonna do it you may as well go for the gold). However, I have no idea how to get him since he's probably seen it all (and done some pranking himself). I suspect I would need to pay Fred and George a consulting fee.

6, Favorite DADA professor?
Lupin (a real teacher who knew how to challenge his students)

7. Favorite magical creatures?
Hippogriffs, Fawkes the Phoenix and the ghost horses that pulled the carriages in OoTP (I can't remember their names and haven't been able to find it online)

8. What is your favorite food in the HP Universe?
ButterBeer and Chocolate Frogs

9. Broom, floo powder, portkey or magic carpet?
Broom

10. Since we're Hufflepuffs...Yellow or Black?
Black (Born and bred in NYC where black is sometimes the only color)

No comments: