Friday, September 19, 2008

Hufflepuff Quiz # 1

As requested:

1. Do you knit and/or crochet?
Mostly knit, but I do some crochet

2. How long have you been at your craft?
3 years knitting. I learned to crochet when I was young from my grandmother, but I didn't keep up with it. I re-learned about 6 months ago.

3. Do you spin? If yes do you use a drop spindle or wheel?
No

4. What is your favorite color?
Mostly blues, but I do also like greens, reds and purples

5. Do you have any other hobbies?
Reading and listening to music are my other big hobbies. I also love baseball.

6. What are your favorite yarns/fibers?
Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock, Koigu, Lorna's Laces and most Knit Picks yarns (I can't wear anything made from Wool of the Andes because I'm allergic to 100% wool. However, I can make bags from it)

7. What are your least favorite yarns/fibers?
Acrylics

8. Are there any yarns you've been eyeing and wanting to try?
Shibui sock yarn

9. What are you currently working on?
A baby sweater, toddler coat (both for friends) and my first pair of toe-ups socks.

10. What is your favorite finished object?
My Fawkes socks (they were my first completed pair) and the sweater I made for my nephew Basil (also a first).

IMG_3050

Basil's sweater

11. Are there any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn?
Fair Isle

12. What is your favorite type of book/movie?
I'm definitely a sci-fi girl

13. Who is your favorite person at Hogwarts?
Hermione

14. Favorite class and/or subject at Hogwarts?
Transfiguration

15. How many family members do you have?
Including me there are 5

16. What is your favorite fall activity?
Eating apples

17. How many projects do you have on your needles/hooks?
I think 5, but there maybe one of two rogue ones stuffed in a bag somewhere.

18. What is your favorite type of footwear?
Sneakers

19. What is your beverage of choice?
Red Wine

20. What is your favorite part of Half-Blood Prince?
When Hermione sets the flock of birds on Ron.

No comments: