Saturday, April 11, 2009

An owl arrived for me






These past few weeks have been very tough for me because of my day job and schoolwork. However, I received a very nice package from Ophelia Crookshanks to brighten up my day.

I first allow my trusty companion Izzy examine everything I receive in the mail. She approved and then allowed me to check out all my goodies which include a golden snitch bag, a large sucker snake, a calendar, a pattern for mittens/fingerless gloves (which I think is one the best ideas ever), stitch markers, a bottle of soak, a lovely glass bottle and finally some beautiful yarn.

Thanks so much Ophelia!

3 comments:

Gryffinitter said...

I had to giggle at your wish list - my husband gives lists like that! No room for screw-ups!

Belladonna Boomslang

Stash knitter said...

It's a family trait. My mother and sister are exactly the same way

Emma Wigworthy said...

Years of marriage to Mr. Wigworthy have taught me to do wish lists the same way (check out the one at my blog). That way he's guaranteed to please me!