James Potter - Prongs
Remus Lupin - Mooney
Sirius Black - Padfoot
Peter Pettigrew - Wormtail
2. What are the three Deathly Hallows?
The Elder Wand
The Resurrection Ring
The Invisibility Cloak
3. What are the four items that belong to the founders of the houses at Hogwarts?
Gryffindor - Sword
Ravenclaw - Diadem
Hufflepuff - Cup
Slytherin - Locket
4. What is the Hogwarts Motto?
Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon
5. What is the Hogwarts school song (Book 1)?
Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts,
Teach us something please,
Whether we be old and bald,
Or young with scabby knees,
Our heads could do with filling,
With some interesting stuff,
For now they're bare and full of air,
Dead flies and bits of fluff,
So teach us things worth knowing,
Bring back what we've forgot,
Just do your best, we'll do the rest,
And learn until our brains all rot.
6. What does O.W.L. stand for?
Ordinary Wizarding Level
7. What exams do Hogwarts students take at the end of their 7th year?
NEWTs - Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests
8. What form does Snape's Patronus take?
9. Who takes over teaching divination after Trelawney is sacked by Delores Umbridge (Book 6)?
10. Who is Elanor Cadogan's boyfriend?
What is his brother's name? Dean & Sam