Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Homework

1. Do you knit or crochet? Knit
How long have you been at your craft? 3 years
2. Do you spin? What type of spinning do you do? Yes. I’ve just started spinning and work with a top whorl spindle
3. Are there any other crafts that you participate in? No
4. What are your favorite yarns/fibers?
Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock, Knit Picks yarns, Malabrigo
5. What are your LEAST favorite yarns/fibers? Lion Brand and RedHeart. However, I do plan to try out some of the new Lion Brand yarns that were just released in conjuncture with them opening up a store in NYC
6. Are there any types/brands of yarn that you are dying to work with but haven't gotten a chance?
Dream in Color, Rowan Kidsilk Haze, Cascade 220 Heathers
7. What are you currently working on? Sweater for my mom, socks from my Rockin’ Sock Club, Lace scarf for my friend Rachel
8. Are there any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn? Fair Isle and maybe some specific type of lace knitting.
9. Do you have a yarn winder and/or a swift? No, but I have access to one at work
10. Where/how to you keep you needles/hooks? I have a quilted needle case for my straights and then a clear case for my Knit Picks Harmony interchangeable needles
11. Do you like sweets? What are your favorites? Love sweets, particularly milk chocolate. My favorite thing is milk chocolate covered pretzels
12. Are you having a birthday during this swap? Yes (March 26th to be exact)

3 comments:

Ophelia Crookshanks said...

I am in the STR Rockin' Sock Club too. By chance are you going to Camp Knitty Haha?

Olivia said...

suzie, nice answers. our clever head girls did a good job with these questionnaires!

Winnie said...

It seems the water is rather murky, but a good friend has made it clear.