Thursday, November 13, 2008

Quiz #7

1. If this was your first HSKS, have you enjoyed yourself. If you are alumni, was this term better than other terms (if so how)?

This is my first term and I really have enjoyed it. I wish I could have had more time to participate in more House Chats etc...but work and school do keep me pretty busy.

2. Will you be returning for HSKS7?

I am planning to return for HSKS7

3. What is your favorite part of HSKS?

I'm enjoying seeing all of the pictures of the kits and finished items. It's given me lots of ideas for my kit.

4. If you had the chance to switch houses next term would you? What house would you be in?
I'm a Hufflepuff through and through. No switching for me.

5. Are there any problems that you need to talk to the Head Girl or Prefects about?

Nope

6. Has your Spoiler been in contact with you about your package?

Yes

7. Have you been in contact with your Spoilee to let them know you are still with us? ;)

Yes

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I've nearly got your package together!! Just a few more finishing touches, and it will be in the mail. :)